This Restaurant Near Ottawa Has A Robot Cat That Serves Food & Sings 'Happy Birthday'
It will bring brunch right to your table. 😻
You'll feel like you were transported to the future at this restaurant near Ottawa with a robot cat that serves food.
La Buena Déjeuner told Narcity they recently got the robot because of staff shortages.
Visit this Quebec restaurant and get served by a robot cat… 🤖🐱 #mtl #montreal #mtltiktok #quebec #quebectiktok #gatineau #mtlblog
"It takes 16 employees to run a restaurant of my size and we have been 8 since June," owner Elie Maalouf explained. "So I decide to look in this as an alternative."
Maalouf has found the robot to be a big help as it can hold up to 12 plates, so the employees don't need to carry the heavy dishes themselves.
Plus, the robotic feline has a variety of adorable facial expressions, meows and will even sing happy birthday.
If you want to see the cat for yourself, you can head to the breakfast spot to try some of their most popular items like waffles, crepes, pancakes, omelettes and benedicts.
La Buena Dejeuner
Address: 1160 Boul. Saint-Joseph #5, Gatineau, QC
Why You Need To Go: The next time you are in the mood for brunch, you can get your stack of pancakes delivered by a robot cat.
- The Best Restaurants In Ottawa For Big Juicy Burgers, Picked By 7 ... ›
- Uber Eats Revealed Ottawa's 'Most Common Special Request' & It's ... ›
- The Best Restaurants In Ottawa For Cheap Eats, According To 9 Top ... ›
- An Ottawa TikToker Is Sharing The Best Cheap Eats In Chinatown & Everything Is $10 Or Less - Narcity ›
- These New Ottawa Brunch Boxes Are A Drool-worthy Feast Of Waffles & Avocado Toast - Narcity ›