Ryan Gosling Will Reportedly Play Ken In An Upcoming 'Barbie' Movie & We Can Totally See It
Margot Robbie will be Barbie herself.
Ryan Gosling is a very handsome man, so reports of him being cast as Ken in the upcoming Barbie film make total sense to us.
The flick will be "a live-action feature film based on the popular line of Barbie toys," according to an IMDb page. "A doll living in 'Barbieland' is expelled for not being perfect enough and sets off on an adventure in the real world."
The film is said to be directed by Greta Gerwig as well as co-written by her along with Noah Baumbach.
The very attractive and talented actors are apparently set to start filming at the beginning of 2022, and we can't wait to see it!
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Ryan Gosling Got Real About His Life During Lockdown & Said His Kids Are A 'Tough Crowd' ›
- Simu Liu Will Be In The New 'Barbie' Movie & Another Famous Canadian Will Star As Ken - Narcity ›
- A Pic Of Ryan Gosling As Ken In 'Barbie' Just Dropped & You Might Need A Glass Of Water - Narcity ›
- Hear Margot Robbie's Barbie Voice & See Will Ferrell Rollerskate In Leaked Videos On TikTok - Narcity ›
- 'Barbie' Star Simu Liu Says The Sexual 'Kenergy' With Ryan Gosling Is Real & It Hits A 'Climax' - Narcity ›