'Tis the season! ☕🎄
It's that time of year again and Starbucks holiday drinks are coming back to Canada!
Starting on November 4, the holiday menu will be officially available at Starbucks locations across the country with fan favourite drinks, classic treats, a new festive latte and new holiday cups.
Returning to the holiday menu in 2021 are the Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brûlé Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Irish Cream Cold Brew and Irish Cream Americano.
There is a new drink to sip on this year as well! The Sugar Cookie Oat Latte is a non-dairy drink made with blonde espresso, sugar cookie syrup and oat beverage that's then topped with red and green sprinkles.
The holiday menu at Starbucks also includes the return of classic seasonal treats like the Cranberry Bliss Bar, Snowman Cookie, Gingerbread Loaf and Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop.
Also, there are four new festively designed holiday cups this year.
- The New Starbucks Holiday Cups Are Finally Here & They're So ... ›
- I Tried The New Starbucks Holiday Drink & It's Actually Worth The $5 (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- The Tim Hortons Holiday Menu Is Out Now & Classic Festive Drinks Are Back - Narcity ›
- You Can Get Taylor Swift's Favourite Starbucks Drink At Locations In Canada Right Now - Narcity ›
- Starbucks Canada Is Giving Away Free Reusable Red Holiday Cups & Here's How To Get One Today - Narcity ›
- Starbucks Canada Is Giving Away Free Reusable Red Holiday Cups & Here's How To Get One - Narcity ›
- McDonald's Holiday Drinks Are Finally Back In Canada After Not Being Available Last Year - Narcity ›
- 7 Starbucks Holiday Drinks You Can't Get In Canada That Will Blow Your Mind ›