6 Toronto Homes For Sale That Show What Under $1M In The City Can Actually Get You
There are still some reasonable starter homes left in the 6ix.
Toronto homes notoriously sell at million-dollar price tags even when they look like glorified tool sheds. However, if you're on a budget there is still a little bit of hope.
As it turns out, the city does occasionally list homes that are somewhat reasonably priced, and most of them are far from terrible looking.
Here's a list of some of the city's best properties under the million-dollar price tag. However, some of these might need a little bit of TLC.
Address: 35 Martorino Dr., Toronto, ON
Description: The home is located within a quiet neighbourhood in Kennedy Park and features a bright, modern interior.
Nice starter home
Address: 27 Winston Ave., Toronto, ON
Description: A sizeable starter home that offers plenty of space to those looking to start a family.
Unique kitchen-focused home
Address: 37 Avon Ave., Toronto, ON
Description: A unique four-bedroom home that features a kitchen for an inspiring chef.
Address: 40 Hiltz Ave., Toronto, ON
Description: A spacious home that could benefit from some renovations.
Address: 14 Pinegrove Ave., Toronto, ON
Description: This tiny slice of property might not be much to look at right now, but with the right renovations you could turn the lot into your dream home.
Rockcliffe-Smythe starter home
Address: 76 Greendale Ave., Toronto, ON
Description: A starter home that offers plenty of opportunity for those willing to build it up over time.
- 9 Toronto Celebrity Homes That Are Understated But Unbelievable ... ›
- 7 Strangest Homes In Toronto That Leave Us With Way More ... ›
- Toronto Homes Are Currently On The Market For $1 - Narcity ›
- Average Price Of Toronto Home Set To Hit Over $1.2M This Year & Maybe Just Pack Your Bags - Narcity ›
- 2 Winning $1M Lotto Tickets Sold In Ontario For Last Night's Draw So Check Your Pockets - Narcity ›