Living on a budget doesn't have to include a shack.
Finding an affordable Toronto condo that isn't a literal shoebox can be a bit like finding a needle in a haystack these days.
Richmond Street Condo
Address: 1211 - 255 Richmond St. W., Toronto, ON
Description: A quaint bachelor condo located just steps away from the Eaton Centre.
Address: 804 - 15 Grenville St., Toronto, ON
Description: A bright and modern condo that's location would suit anyone attending Ryerson or U of T.
Crescent Town Condo
Address: 1201 - 5 Massey Square, Toronto, ON
Description: A beautiful one-bedroom unit located in a quiet neighbourhood that is surrounded by parks and greenery.
Spacious One Bedroom Condo
Address: 2319 - 1 Massey Sq., Toronto, ON
Description: This massive unit offers a rare combo of space and affordability in the 6ix.
Glen Park West Condo
Address: 704 - 100 Lotherton Pathway, Toronto, ON
Description: A condo that makes up for its lack of glitz and space with its great price and double bedroom.
Address: 312 - 800 Kennedy Rd., Toronto, ON
Description: A perfect two-bedroom condo for any couple who is looking to save and start a family.
- Toronto Condos Keep Getting Bought By Baby Boomers For Their ... ›
- Toronto Condos For Sale That Are Basically Mansions In The Sky ... ›
- Here Are The Top Toronto Condos To Buy RN That Will Give You The Most Bang For Your Buck - Narcity ›
- A Gay Toronto Couple Was Reportedly Told To Get Married Or Leave Their Condo By Management - Narcity ›
- These Stunning Toronto Lofts Are Selling For Under $750K & You Can Live In An Old Brewery - Narcity ›
- 5 Ritzy Condos In Toronto That Just Had A Major Price Drop & Most Are Downtown (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- These 5 Stunning Downtown Toronto Condos Are Selling For Under $500K & One Is Pretty Big - Narcity ›