You can even get them delivered! 🍦
Happy hour just got a lot cooler thanks to this new boozy ice cream in the city.
The boozy ice cream contains 5% alcohol and comes in scoop or pint form.
You can try flavours like Coffee Baileys, Absolutely Birthday Cake, Mango Aperol, Peachy Vanilla Vodka, and more.
You can also get ice cream cocktails and even a tipsy flight which includes 4 flavours of your choice, all topped with cute decorations.
The venue will be serving the treats on their patio once restrictions allow, but for now, everything is available for takeout, pickup, and delivery on main delivery platforms.
Take your next ice cream date to a whole new level with these boozy pints and drinks.
S'Cream Boozy Ice Cream
Price: $8.10 + for ice cream, $18 for cocktails, $18 for flight
Address: 126 Cumberland St., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Cheers to the warm weather with one of these spiked frozen treats.
- Toronto's Teddy Ice Cream Cones Are The Beary Best Way To Cool ... ›
- Toronto's Chicken Ice Cream Sandwich Lets You Eat Lunch ... ›
- 29 Bucket List Ice Creams In Toronto You Have To Try With Your ... ›
- The Milkman Creamery Near Toronto Has 14 Level Ice Cream Cones - Narcity ›
- Toronto Has A 16-Course Gelato Tasting & It's Every Sweet Lover's Dream Come True - Narcity ›
- You Can Get $1 Ice Cream From This Toronto Chicken Spot & It's Not Your Usual Dessert - Narcity ›
- You Can Get Free Ice Cream In Toronto This Weekend & Here's Where - Narcity ›
- You Can Get All-You-Can-Eat Gelato In Toronto Next Week & Here's Where - Narcity ›