Caden Francis, the teenage boy, was 16 years old.
This article contains graphic content that might not be suitable for some readers.
The Toronto Police just arrested and charged a 15-year-old girl involved in a homicide investigation over the summer.
In their press release posted on October 14, TPS said the shooting took place on Saturday, July 3, shortly after 6:00 p.m. at 11 Antrim Crescent in Scarborough.
Police arrived on the scene to find a young man suffering serious injuries. The victim was immediately taken to the hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries and died. Police identified the victim as Caden Francis, a 16-year-old from Toronto.
On October 13, at 12:35 p.m., TPS arrested a 15-year-old in connection to the case. They charged her with first-degree murder, and she appeared in front of the court on Thursday morning, October 14.
This is a developing story. Check back for more details.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Toronto Police Arrest 2 Men After Finding Woman's Remains In ... ›
- Toronto Police Rescue Person In Crisis From 8-Storey Fall (VIDEO ... ›
- Toronto Police Just Charged Multiple Suspects For A Million-Dollar ... ›
- A 5-Year-Old Girl Died After A Car Crashed Right Into A Tree In Etobicoke - Narcity ›
- A 13-Year-Old Accused Of Murder Has Just Been Arrested For A Separate Toronto Robbery - Narcity ›