This Wild Bar In Dallas Has Massive Eats Including A Giant Burger And A Nacho Tower
Plus other super-sized appetizers!
Most of the time when looking for massive eats in the city, you'll find a place that has perhaps one giant signature dish. This crazy bar in Dallas serves giant burgers plus other super-sized appetizers!
They say everything's bigger in Texas, and that definitely rings true at this Victory Park bar. Happiest Hour has food so big that it might be smart to bring a few friends to help you finish your order.
The large food prices vary, from the $40 Big HH Pretzel all the way to $145 Big Happy Burger, and they're all shareable. The massive burger is enough to feed 12 people, and yes, it does come with fries — 5 pounds of them. The next largest item is the Ferris Wheel of Wings, which comes in three different flavors.
There are also four bars you can stop by for a game day brew, or a glass of wine on the rooftop.
Price: 💸 to 💸💸
Address: 2616 Olive St. Harwood St., Dallas, TX
Why You Need To Go: This wild food joint has massive foods that are sure to fill even those with the biggest appetites.
This article has been updated since it was originally published on October 2, 2019.
- This Texas Pastry Shop Ranked The Best In The US & They Serve Donuts As Big As Your Head - Narcity ›
- You Can Sit On Swings & Play In A Foam Pit Pool At This New Dallas Bar - Narcity ›
- I Tried To Eat Texas’ Giant 5-Pound Cinnamon Roll By Myself (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Big Lou's Serves The Biggest Pizzas In Texas - Narcity ›
- No Phones Are Allowed At A New Dallas Restaurant & People Have So Many Feelings About It - Narcity ›
- This Dallas Steakhouse Serves Massive Cotton Candy Desserts - Narcity ›
- This Hot Spot Near Houston Has Burgers Bigger Than You Can Hold - Narcity ›