This Texas Restaurant Serves Giant Pizzas & The Slices Are Bigger Than Your Head
This one's for the pizza lovers! 🍕
It only makes sense that the Lone Star State has a restaurant that serves giant pizzas, too. Big Lou's Pizza in San Antonio, TX serves pizzas with all the typical pizza toppings like pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives and more.
You have the choice of ordering a pie as small as 10 inches all the way up to a whopping 42 inches. For the latter, the individual slices are literally almost 21 inches loaded full of melty cheese savory tomato sauce, and whatever toppings you can handle.
The 42-inch pizza is by far the most popular item to buy and there are customers' social media pictures to prove it. Countless photos tag the restaurant online with their friends and families gathered around the behemoth-sized cuisine attempting to finish it.
Prices for the menu items range from $10-100 depending on the size and toppings you choose.
If you don't want to gorge yourself on one of the pies, the Italian eatery also offers pasta dishes, calzones, chicken wings, sandwiches and desserts.
You can go indulge yourself in person at the east San Antonio establishment, or order from their to-go menu. Though, pizzas are only served up to 37 inches when ordered online.
Big Lou's Pizza
Address: 2048 S W.w. White Rd., San Antonio, TX 78222
Why You Need To Go: They serve pizzas as large is 42 inches around!
This article has been updated since it was originally published on April 22, 2019.
- This Wild Bar In Dallas Has Massive Eats Including A Giant Burger ... ›
- This Texas Pastry Shop Ranked The Best In The US & They Serve ... ›
- This Vietnamese Street Food Joint In Texas Serves Giant Plates Of Food & A 10 Pound Burrito - Narcity ›
- This Texas River Walk Was Ranked One Of The Most Beautiful Sights In The World - Narcity ›
- This Texas Shop Makes Pizza As Big As A Pool And They Deliver (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- A Miami Pizzeria Has Slices Twice The Size Of Your Head & Large Orders Start At 2-Feet Long - Narcity ›
- The Laurel Tree Is A Treetop Restaurant Near San Antonio - Narcity ›