They replicated the set to feel like you're in the show. 🎥
Ahead of the fourth season of Netflix's Stranger Things premiering at the end of May, the official store filled with set renderings from the show and exciting merch is opening in Dallas this weekend.
Once you step through the doors of Grapevine Mills Mall, you will enter the world of Hawkins, Indiana in the '80s.
You can stroll through a hallway of Hawkins Middle School, or pose with your squad at the 1984 Snow Ball backdrop, and you could even venture into the Russian lab if you dare.
A fan-favorite part of the journey is the playable Palace Arcade set that includes Galaga and Pac-Man.
They have a replica of Joyce Byers' iconic living room, where you can hang out on the couch as if you're on location with the cast.
It almost looks too real, as if you're about to leave the "Upside Down." That's because it quite literally is around the corner.
This shop is like leaving your current reality and heading to the unnerving alternate dimension where the gnarly Demogorgon will greet you.
The experience provides some pretty unique photo opportunities that will satisfy anyone who would love to transport themselves into the plot of the series.
Of course, the experience wouldn't be complete without the gift shop that awaits at the end of your journey.
You can purchase merch from the "Starcourt Mall", such as a Hawkins High School varsity jacket, or a Scoops Ahoy uniform so you can have proof of your visit to the eerie world.
It is only open until the end of June.
- This Atlanta Abandoned Mansion Was Once Home To A Coca-Cola ... ›
- 'Stranger Things' Filming Locations You Can Visit In Georgia To Get ... ›
- 'Stranger Things' Actors Are Always Spotted In Atlanta & These Are ... ›
- Doja Cat Is Beefing With Noah Schnapp Of 'Stranger Things' & He Posted Her Joseph Quinn DMs - Narcity ›
- This Chicago Couple Is Viral For Their Super Realistic 'Stranger Things' Halloween Decorations - Narcity ›