This Incredible Sandbar In The Florida Keys Has Sparkling Clear Water & Is Unlike Any Other
You'll be on island time here. 🏝
There's a stunning village in the Florida Keys that has miles and miles of gorgeous clear water beaches and sparkling underwater sandbars.
Islamorada, FL is a hidden gem and quaint beach town where people enjoy going fishing, visiting Alligator reef and walking in waist-deep water to cool off in the sun.
There are snorkel tours and captain charters available to rent an excursion and spend the whole day meeting people from different docked boats anchored in the sand. Some even have grilling stations they can set up for you so you can enjoy a nice meal.
🏝 who would you take to this sandy oasis? 🛥 #florida #floridakeys #hiddengems #sundaybrunch #sandbar
While in the water, you'll want to look out for sea life that swims around you. From stingrays to Yellowtail snapper and even conch, you can find all kinds of animals under the ocean blues.
People head to the sandbar for various different occasions and enjoy the stretch of water that is just about 30 seconds out of the channel from Angler's Reef.
You can only get to the dreamy area by water vessel. While there, many people enjoy using a paddle board and laying on floaties to relax under the sun.
You also can visit clear water beaches like Anne's Beach, which is known for its picturesque greenery and even has its own version of a sandbar to splash around in.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- This Mesmerizing Reef In Florida Has A Lighthouse You Can Visit In ... ›
- 7 Unreal Sandbars In Florida Where You Can Walk In The Water ... ›
- This Deserted Island In The Florida Keys Is Haunted With Rich ... ›
- Two People Found Up To $2.3M Of Cocaine Washed Up On The Shore In The Florida Keys (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Florida Is Home To One Of The World's Only Underwater Hotels And It's Absolutely Magical - Narcity ›
- A Sparkling Florida Beach Ranked Among The Best In The World & It's A Clear Water Paradise - Narcity ›
- This Resort Was Named Best In The World & It’s On A Private Island In Florida - Narcity ›