This Ottawa Restaurant Is Opening A Winter Ice Bar With Boozy Cocktails & Wood-Fired Pizza
You can sip on Moose Milk or Polar Bear shots. 🥃
Even though the Winterlude festival is virtual this year, that doesn't mean you can't feel truly Canadian and celebrate the winter season in Ottawa.
The Grand Pizzeria and Bar is bringing back their ice bar and heated patio this week, and this year you can order pizza outside along with winter-themed cocktails.
The heaters and fire pits have already been added this week to the outdoor patio for you to go enjoy some drinks. As of Friday, January 28, the bar made of solid ice will return.
In addition to the very cool ice bar, there are standing heaters and gas fire pits to keep you warm, as well as sheepskins and blankets for ultimate coziness.
There will be a set menu of specialty drinks including peppermint white hot chocolate, Polar Bear shots, Mocha Martini, dark and stormy, and Moose Milk, as well as locally brewed Kichesippi beer. For the first time, you can also order their wood-fired pizza out on the patio!
The ice bar will be open Friday and Saturday until late and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday evenings are extra special, since they have confirmed there will be live music between 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. by local musician Matt Chaffey. Music will play from outdoor speakers when live performances are not taking place.
The Grand Pizzeria and Bar
Cuisine: Pizza and drinks
Address: 74 George St., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can chill on a heated patio with an ice bar, enjoying wintery cocktails and wood-fired pizza.
- This Frozen Bar Near Ottawa Is Made Out Of Blocks Of Ice & Has ... ›
- This Dreamy Café Near Ottawa Has A Fire Pit Overlooking A Lake ... ›
- 18 Heated Patios In Ottawa Where You Can Enjoy A Tasty Meal ... ›
- A Polar Bar Near Ottawa Just Opened & You Can Drink Boozy Coffee Overlooking Mountains - Narcity ›
- Ottawa Is Getting A New Winter Exhibit & You Can Interact With Dazzling Light Displays - Narcity ›
- Parc Omega Has New Winter Activities & You Can Sip Cocktails At An Ice Bar After Tubing - Narcity ›