Tim Hortons Is Launching Its Own Ice Cream & You'll Probably Recognize The Flavours
Birthday Cake Timbit ice cream, anyone?
Get ready, because Tim Hortons is now making ice cream that you can get at the grocery store and you'll probably recognize the flavours.
The Canadian coffee chain revealed on February 24 that it's taking the flavours of Tim Hortons and bringing them to freezers across the country with " Tim Hortons Ice Cream ."
All of the ice cream flavours are made in Canada using 100% Canadian dairy in partnership with Shaw's, an Ontario-based ice cream producer.
There are five different ice cream flavours available, all based on familiar favourites at Tim Hortons.
The flavours are Salted Caramel Iced Capp, Double Chocolate Donut, Birthday Cake Timbits, Apple Fritter and Fruit Explosion.
Salted Caramel Iced Capp is Iced-Capp-flavoured ice cream with salted caramel flakes and ripples.
Double Chocolate Donut is chocolate ice cream with chocolate donut-style pieces and fudge ripples.
Birthday Cake Timbits is birthday-cake-flavoured ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and donut-style pieces.
Apple Fritter is apple-spice-flavoured ice cream with apple pieces and brown sugar cinnamon ripples.
The Fruit Explosion ice cream has muffin-style pieces and fruit ripples.
Tim Hortons Ice Cream will be available in the coming weeks at grocery stores across Canada, including Co-Op, No-Frills, Real Canadian Super Store, Maxi, Provigo, Loblaws, Fortinos, Your Independent Grocery, Longo's, Metro (in Ontario only), Sobeys, Safeway and Walmart.
If you go to Timmies often, you might want to keep an eye on how much your total is because it's expected that prices will increase at Tim Hortons this year due to continued elevated costs and inflation.
- Tim Hortons Prices Are Set To Go Up This Year & Here's What You ... ›
- Timbiebs Were So Successful That Tim Hortons Is Planning More ... ›
- Canada's Top Drive-Thrus Were Revealed & No, Tim Hortons Isn't ... ›
- Tim Hortons Ice Cream Is Available Now & One Tastes Like You're Really Eating A Timbit - Narcity ›
- Tim Hortons' New Ice Cream Has 5 Flavours & I Ranked Them All From Best To Worst - Narcity ›
- A Tim Hortons Truck Is Giving Out Free Ice Cream In Toronto This Weekend & It's Chillin - Narcity ›