A Christmas Market Near Toronto Lets You Stroll With Goats Dressed In Their 'Festive Best'
The new event has s'mores, twinkle lights, and more!
Forget about reindeer, these festive goats might just be the cutest critters of the Christmas season. Haute Goat in Port Hope is hosting a new holiday experience, and you can see adorable goats dressed in their finest yuletide attire.
Ye Olde Haute Goat Festive Market is taking place on November 20. The outdoor event features twinkling lights, decorated trees, and local vendors.
The goats will be dressed in Celtic attire for the occasion, and you can take a walk with them along the trails while enjoying the sunset.
Other highlights include warm drinks, a bonfire where you can toast s'mores, live music, and new boozy drinks.
Tickets are available online, so get ready for some major holiday cuteness at this spot.
Ye Olde Haute Goat Festive Market
Price: $15+ per person
When: November 20, 2021, from 4-8 p.m.
Address: 1166 Fifth Line, Port Hope, ON
Why You Need To Go: This new market has adorable goats dressed in Celtic attire just for the occasion.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Toronto's New Polar Festival Will Have A Shimmering Ice Tunnel ... ›
- The Toronto Christmas Market Is Returning As A Starlit Winter ... ›
- This Christmas Market In Toronto Will Have A Dazzling Light Show ... ›
- The Toronto Zoo Is Getting A Sparkling Christmas Market With Festive Food & So Many Vendors - Narcity ›
- 11 Christmas Markets Around Toronto That Are Charming Enough To Be In The North Pole - Narcity ›