Five cases have been reported.
The bar has reported five cases of COVID-19 in staff as of October 26, and "Public Health has determined that this outbreak is also associated with a high-risk exposure for patrons."
People who visited Junior's Sportsbar & Grill from October 17 to October 22 are recommended "to self-isolate and seek testing immediately" as they "may have been exposed to COVID-19 and are considered to be high risk contacts," according to a news release.
"Public Health is supporting the workplace to inform all affected patrons of the exposure and will be following up with all high risk contacts," it reads.
The bar has "voluntarily closed" and is working with public health "to ensure strong infection prevention and control measures are in place."
- Ontario COVID-19 Outbreak Declared At Basketball Tournament ... ›
- Ontario Apartment Declared A COVID-19 Outbreak After Over 45 ... ›
- COVID-19 Outbreak At Ontario Nightclub Results In 42 Cases - Narcity ›
- A Sudbury Bar Was Exposed To COVID-19 & If You Were Dancing You May Need To Self-Isolate - Narcity ›
- Toronto Has Shut Down 3 Schools Due To COVID-19 & More Are Being Investigated - Narcity ›