If you were breaking it down you may need to lock it up and self-isolate.
Public Health Sudbury is warning the public of "a potential high-risk exposure to COVID-19" for those who were at the bar located at 54 Elgin St.
In a release on November 2, Public Health said anyone who was on the bar's dance floor "between 1 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, October 24, 2021," who is not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, should "self-isolate immediately, up to and including November 3, 2021."
Health officials are asking those in attendance who are fully vaccinated to monitor themselves for symptoms. However, they are not required to self-isolate.
Anyone who was on the dance floor should "seek testing immediately regardless of your immunization status or whether you have symptoms."
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Oakville Restaurant With COVID-19 Exposure Involves 200 People ... ›
- Cambridge Bar Shuts Down After COVID-19 Outbreak With 'High ... ›
- Ontario Overnight Birthday Party Exposed To COVID-19 & Guests Should Get Tested - Narcity ›
- Another Ontario Bar Was Exposed To A Potential 'High-Risk' COVID-19 Exposure - Narcity ›
- Sudbury Is Putting More Public Health Measures In Place After 'Rapid Rise' Of COVID-19 - Narcity ›
- So Many Toronto Bars & Restos Are Shutting Down After COVID-19 Exposures - Narcity ›
- COVID-19 Exposure On Toronto Flights Has Been Reported On 11 Different Trips - Narcity ›