Time to hide away in the air-conditioned indoors.
If you were thinking about spending your day outside in the 6ix today, you might want to rethink your plans.
In fact, it's going to be so hot in the GTA that not even residents of certain parts of the Sahara will be able to compete with how uncomfortably sweaty you will be.
The Weather Network reports that Nouakchott, a city located on the coast of the Sahara Desert, will only reach a high of 25.
And Laayoune Plage, in Western Sahara, will only reach about 23 degrees today.
- Toronto's Heatwave Will Be Hotter Than Mexico City Today ›
- Heatwave In Toronto Has Environment Canada Telling You To Eat ... ›
- Toronto Heatwave Memes That Will Make You Feel Better About ... ›
- Toronto's Storm Was So Intense That Some Streets Totally Flooded (VIDEOS) - Narcity ›
- Toronto Heat Warning Will Make Things Feel Like 40 C Today - Narcity ›