This Farm In BC Has A Maze With 100K Sunflowers & You Can Get Lost In Yellow Blooms
It's so enchanting! 🌻
You might have heard of corn mazes, but have you heard of sunflower mazes? There is a stunning sunflower maze with over 100,000 sunflower blooms located in Pemberton, B.C.
Imagine all the enchanting photos you could capture in this magical setting.
"You'll find clues to help you along your way, poetry, interpretive signs, and plenty of photo Ops to capture the fun," said the farm's website.
Ticket sales will start at the beginning of August, so start getting all your plans together for a road trip up to Pemberton, B.C. soon. This would be such a fun activity to get lost in nature this summer, and have some beers while you're at it.
The brewery and farm are both dog-friendly and family-friendly, so if you need to bring your pup or little ones along with you, that is an option.
Although, dogs do have to stay outside of the tasting room and they must be kept on a leash.
On most days, the farm will also be selling local and fresh fries from Miller's Fries Food Truck — in case you work up an appetite from all the sunflower maze exploring.
Beer, food, and flowers? It basically sounds like the perfect day!
Laughing Crow Organics
Why You Need To Go: This is the perfect weekend activity to explore the outdoors with friends and get some stunning photos of these bright yellow sunflowers.
- The 'Wine Capital Of Canada' Is In BC & You Can Visit A Whole ... ›
- You Can Stroll Under A Canopy Of Yellow Flowers In Vancouver ... ›
- 6 Vibrant Sunflower Fields Near Vancouver That You Need To Visit ... ›
- This Massive Sunflower Festival In BC Is Coming Back & You Can Pick Your Own Bouquet - Narcity ›
- This Lavender Farm In BC Has Stunning Fields Of Purple & Looks Like A Slice Of Tuscany - Narcity ›
- This Farm In BC Has A Giant Corn Maze & It'll Instantly Give You All The Fall Feels (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›