"What the f--- are you doing on our land with all these guns?"
An absolutely fearless Ukrainian woman is getting a ton of attention online after she apparently scolded a Russian soldier for setting foot in her country and gave him sunflower seeds for when he dies.
It's unclear who first recorded video of the woman ripping into the soldier, but one version has been watched more than 6 million times online.
The video appears to show a woman walking straight up to a Russian soldier and speaking her mind. What she said was kind of metal.
Ukrainian woman confronts Russian soldiers in Henychesk, Kherson region. Asks them why they came to our land and urges to put sunflower seeds in their pockets [so that flowers would grow when they die on the Ukrainian land]pic.twitter.com/ztTx2qK7kB— UkraineWorld (@UkraineWorld) 1645715832
"You're occupants, you're fascists! What the f--- are you doing on our land with all these guns?" said the woman, according to a translation shared on Twitter.
"Take these seeds and put them in your pockets, so at least sunflowers will grow when you all lie down here," said the woman.
Although some of it is probably lost in translation, many took her words to mean that she wants sunflowers to sprout after the Russian troops are killed in battle in Ukraine.
Sunflowers are the national flower of Ukraine, so it's a little dark — but not as dark as Russia invading Ukraine.
The video has spread widely online. A second video seemingly shot from the woman's perspective has also surfaced showing the same moment.
\u0420\u043e\u0441\u0456\u0439\u0441\u044c\u043a\u0456 \u043e\u043a\u0443\u043f\u0430\u0446\u0456\u0439\u043d\u0456 \u0432\u0456\u0439\u0441\u044c\u043a\u0430 \u0437\u0430\u0439\u0448\u043b\u0438 \u0432 \u043c\u0456\u0441\u0442\u043e \u0413\u0435\u043d\u0456\u0447\u0435\u0441\u043a.\u2028\u0412\u0456\u0434\u0435\u043e \u0441\u043f\u0456\u043b\u043a\u0443\u0432\u0430\u043d\u043d\u044f \u0437 \u0440\u043e\u0441\u0456\u0439\u0441\u044c\u043a\u0438\u043c \u0437\u0430\u0433\u0430\u0440\u0431\u043d\u0438\u043a\u043e\u043c \u0440\u043e\u0437\u043c\u0456\u0441\u0442\u0438\u043b\u0430 \u043d\u0430 \u0441\u0432\u043e\u0457\u0439 \u0441\u0442\u043e\u0440\u0456\u043d\u0446\u0456 \u0432 \u0441\u043e\u0446\u043c\u0435\u0440\u0435\u0436\u0456 \u0424\u0411 \u043c\u0456\u0441\u0446\u0435\u0432\u0430 \u043c\u0435\u0448\u043a\u0430\u043d\u043a\u0430.\u2028\u041d\u0430 \u0432\u0456\u0434\u0435\u043e \u0440\u043e\u0441\u0456\u0439\u0441\u044c\u043a\u0438\u0439 \u0432\u0456\u0439\u0441\u044c\u043a\u043e\u0432\u0438\u0439 \u043d\u0435 \u0432\u0456\u0434\u043f\u043e\u0432\u0456\u0434\u0430\u0454 \u043d\u0430 \u043f\u0438\u0442\u0430\u043d\u043d\u044f,\u044f\u043a\u0430 \u043c\u0435\u0442\u0430 \u0439\u043e\u0433\u043e \u043f\u0435\u0440\u0435\u0431\u0443\u0432\u0430\u043d\u043d\u044f \u0432 \u043c\u0456\u0441\u0442\u0456. \u2028\u0412\u0456\u0434\u0435\u043e \u0437\u2019\u044f\u0432\u0438\u043b\u043e\u0441\u044c \u043e 13:28.pic.twitter.com/Lp95AJu1Tk— \u041d\u0435\u043f\u043e\u0433\u0430\u043d\u0430\u0422\u0435\u0442\u044f\u043d\u0430 (@\u041d\u0435\u043f\u043e\u0433\u0430\u043d\u0430\u0422\u0435\u0442\u044f\u043d\u0430) 1645710664
Exact details about the incident are still hard to find due to the chaos and misinformation that are swirling around the invasion, but people online were quick to applaud her act of defiance.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has shown no signs of halting the attack.
- Russia Just Seized The Chernobyl Nuclear Plant & Ukraine Is ... ›
- Russia Just Launched A 'Full-Scale Invasion' Of Ukraine & Hinted At ... ›
- Here's Why Russia Is Really Invading Ukraine & Why It Hasn't ... ›
- Protests Are Happening In Support Of Ukraine All Over Canada & The Photos Are So Moving - Narcity ›
- Ukraine's Death Toll Hits Over 350 & Half A Million People Have Already Fled Their Homes - Narcity ›
- Canadian Banks Are Now Banned From Doing Transactions With The Russian Central Bank - Narcity ›
- 'Poutine' Is Trending In Canada Because Of Vladimir Putin & The Anglo-Franco Confusion Is Real - Narcity ›
- Ukraine's President Zelenskyy Used To Be A Comedian & He Would 'Play' Piano With His Junk - Narcity ›
- Miss Ukraine Just Admitted That Her Gun-Toting Instagram Pic Is Not What It Looks Like - Narcity ›
- Russians Will Miss Out On Hockey, Batman & Disney Movies Because Putin Invaded Ukraine - Narcity ›
- Countries Are Hitting Russia With Sanctions Instead Of War & Here's What That Actually Means - Narcity ›
- Russians Will Be Allowed At The Paralympics As 'Neutrals' & That's The 'Harshest' Punishment - Narcity ›
- A Ukrainian Tennis Star Says She Was On A 'Mission' After Crushing A Russian On The Court - Narcity ›
- The UN Condemned Putin's Ukraine Invasion In A Huge Vote & Only 4 Nations Backed Russia - Narcity ›
- The Paralympics Just Banned Russian Athletes & It’s A Big U-Turn From The First ‘Punishment’ - Narcity ›
- Russia-Ukraine TikTok Is A Minefield Of Fake Videos & The 'Ghost Of Kyiv' Is One Of Them - Narcity ›
- Israeli TV Aired A 'Star Wars' Clip With Russia-Ukraine Footage & It Was So Out Of Place - Narcity ›
- Ukraine's President Zelenskyy Used To Play Piano With His Penis & There's Video To Prove It - Narcity ›
- Ontario Man Travels To The Polish Border To Rescue A 7-Year-Old Girl From The Ukraine War - Narcity ›
- Russian Influencers Are Crying Over Putin's Instagram Ban & They're Getting Roasted Online - Narcity ›
- Elon Musk Challenged Putin To 'Single Combat' For Ukraine & Russia Actually Responded - Narcity ›
- The Boy Who Fled Ukraine With Only A Phone Number On His Hand Was Reunited With His Mom - Narcity ›
- None ›
- Zelenskyy Just Told The UN That Russia Is Committing 'War Crimes' In Bucha, Ukraine - Narcity ›
- A Russian Auctioned Off His Nobel Prize For Children In Ukraine & It Shattered A Record - Narcity ›