Canada Post Is Hiring All Over RN & You Don't Need Experience Or A Degree For Some Roles
You can make almost $18/hour! 💰
If you're looking to pick up a job during the holiday season, you might want to check out the new listings from Canada Post.
"As we do every year, we will be hiring seasonal employees throughout the country, in response to the continued growth of online shopping and the increased parcel volumes we see during the peak holiday season," Canada Post told Narcity.
"Temporary seasonal employees will be working in processing, transportation and delivery. Many of them will be in our large processing centres in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto, but they will also be found across the country."
Quite a few post office assistant roles have cropped up in the listings, posted on November 2 and 3.
For the role, you'll be sorting mail, selling products and services, and helping customers with general information.
All you need to be a post office assistant is a high school diploma (or provincial equivalent), experience interacting with the public, and a character reference letter. Easy!
Salary: From $17.73 per hour
Company: Canada Post
Who Should Apply: Anyone looking to pick up some work over the holidays. Get your CV updated, and good luck!
- Canada Post Letters To Santa Program Has Delivered Millions Of ... ›
- Canada Post's Shipping Deadlines For Christmas Are Here & You Better Hurry TF Up - Narcity ›
- The Canada Post Shipping Deadlines For Christmas Are Here & You Better Hurry TF Up - Narcity ›
- Canada Post Has Suspended Mail Delivery In A Part Of Ontario As Snow Continues To Fall - Narcity ›
- Canada Post Warns Of Mail Delays In Ottawa As Freedom Convoy Continues - Narcity ›