It's a bit pricey. 🍣💸
It's called Gekkō and it will open to the public August 12, though some patrons have already taken a seat at the table and posted the menu online.
The upcoming eatery is in partnership with Miami hospitality expert, David Grutman and the Japanese steakhouse is located on the ground floor of the SLS Lux Brickell Tower for an elegant and upscale dining experience.
There are various food items listed from wagyu beef to sushi. There are even lobster dumplings and nigiri with gold accent flakes for display.
A screenshot of the lobster dumplings with gold on it. Right: The gold flakes atop of the nigiri.@shah | Instagram
The dishes include Asian influences incorporated into the style of each course. There's a six-seat Omakase bar, but you can opt for regular seating, as well.
With tender beef cuts, tiger prawns, oysters and crab cakes, your mouth might just water at how tasty these plates look.
A Otoro Tartare at Gekkō. Right: A Gekkō menu item.@shah | Instagram
The official opening date for the public to dine has not yet been released, but Bad Bunny has already hit the Miami scene. He was pictured in the city wearing the same jacket from his Orlando show.
The Latin rap star performs at Hard Rock Stadium on August 12-13 for his Un Verano Sin Ti tour, his second one this year.
- Bad Bunny Just Announced A Second 2022 Tour On Top Of His ... ›
- Bad Bunny Broke Records & Made History With His Orlando ... ›
- Bad Bunny And David Grutman Are Opening A New Miami ... ›
- A Bad Bunny Fan Was Pushed Off The Stage For Grinding On Him At His Atlanta Concert (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- So Many Celebrities Were At Bad Bunny's Miami Restaurant Opening & Now Everyone Else Can Go - Narcity ›