A New Survey Shows Canada's Federal Election Results Could Be Pretty Close
Two parties are seeing similar support as of right now.
Canada is gearing up for a federal election on September 20, and the latest Canadian polls show that the race might be tighter than you think.
A recent survey from Leger conducted between August 13 and August 15 showed that if an election were to be held today, 35% of decided voters would vote for the Liberals, 30% would vote for the Conservative Party, and 20% would vote for the NDP.
In the survey, half of respondents also said they thought it was time for another party to be in office, regardless of how satisfied they were or were not with Trudeau's government.
Despite it looking close in terms of which party could win, 47% of respondents said they thought the Liberal Party would stay in power.
- Trudeau Just Called A 'Snap Election' & Here's What That Means ... ›
- Canada Federal Election 2021: Here's What The Major Leaders ... ›
- Liberal Video Was Flagged As 'Manipulated Media' & Trudeau Responded - Narcity ›
- Trudeau Says He'll Make It Easier To Buy Your First Home In Canada - Narcity ›
- Canada’s Federal Election Results Could Take Longer This Year & You Can Blame The Pandemic - Narcity ›
- Annamie Paul Blasted Justin Trudeau For Not Being A 'Real Feminist' During Election Debate - Narcity ›
- Canada's Party Leaders Won't Stop Roasting Each Other & Here Are The Worst Zingers So far - Narcity ›
- A Cat From Guelph Is Unofficially Running In The 2021 Elections & His Campaign Is Purrfect - Narcity ›
- Canadians Who Get COVID-19 Between Now & Election Day May Not Be Able To Vote At All - Narcity ›
- Here's When Election Results Will Start Coming In Across Canada - Narcity ›