Try the Spill The Tea Cocktail and Pho Bomb. 🤤
Ottawa's first Vietnamese bar just opened and it's the mix of cocktail bar and street food that we've been missing.
Saigon Restaurant is a new addition to the Byward Market and the menu will have you drooling.
It has a lively atmosphere with hip hop and R&B music, specialty cocktails and unique artwork painted across the walls.
The menu features Vietnamese street food dishes such as Pho Bomb, Saigon Sliders and Chicken Chips.
On the menu, you'll find cocktails with fun names you'll want to try, such as Spill The Tea, which is a cocktail for two people that is made with vodka-infused chrysanthemum tea.
Cuisine: Vietnamese street food and cocktails
Address: 85 Clarence St., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: Saigon is Ottawa's first Vietnamese bar with a creative menu of street food and Asian-inspired cocktails. The restaurant is a modern updated space playing lively music.
In Ontario, a vaccine passport is required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants and bars.
- Ottawa Food Delivery Options With Tasty Bites That Will Warm Your ... ›
- 8 Best Restaurants In Ottawa For Delicious Japanese Eats ... ›
- The Best Restaurants In Ottawa For Cheap Eats, According To 9 Top ... ›
- Canada's Top 100 Restaurants In 2021 Were Just Revealed & These Ottawa Spots Made The Cut - Narcity ›
- This Filipino Restaurant In Ottawa Serves Drool-Worthy Feasts For You & All Your Friends - Narcity ›
- Canada's First Pinsaria Is In Ottawa & It Tastes Like A Trip To Italy (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- This Ottawa Cafe Has Animal Macarons & 'Tirameowsu' Treats That Are Too Cute To Eat - Narcity ›
- 11 Best Ottawa Restaurants For Authentic Indian, According To Local Foodies - Narcity ›