Ryan Reynolds Shared How His 'Sabbatical' Went & Dished On His Love For Taylor Swift
"I would do anything for that woman."
Prior to taking that break, he shared that he wanted to spend more time at home with his girls as that's something he can't get back if he misses out on, and it sounds like that's exactly what he achieved.
"It was just great," Reynolds told ET Canada. "I just love being home with my family and taking the kids to school. I have so many other aspects of my life that keep me busy."
He also chatted about the fan theories that his buddy Taylor Swift might be in the third installment of Deadpool, saying that he'd love to have her if she was interested.
"Are you kidding me? I would do anything for that woman. She’s a genius," he said.
It seems he's not the only Swiftie in his house as the entire family has been jamming out to the singer's latest album, Midnights.
"All of us, whole house, I’m not kidding," he shared. "I love it so much. I do, Blake does, my daughters. We love it. Obsessed."
The names of Reynolds and Blake Lively's three girls — James, Inez and Betty — have all been featured in Swift's lyrics which led fans to believe the couple's fourth child's name may have been teased somewhere in Swift's new album.
The popular theory so far is that "Daisy Mae," which is featured in the song "You're On Your Own, Kid," will be the name of their new little one, although the pair have said they're not finding out the baby's gender until they give birth.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Fans Think Taylor Swift Revealed The Name Of Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds' Fourth Child ›
- Ryan Reynolds Chatted About His Sabbatical & How His Anxiety Keeps Him Up At Night (VIDEO) ›
- Ryan Reynolds Said He’s Taking A ‘Sabbatical’ From Movies & Blake Trolled Him Instantly ›
- Jimmy Fallon Roasted Ryan Reynolds For Fighting An 'Offensive' Canadian Stereotype (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds On The Lesson He Teaches His Kids & Why His New Movie Was 'Obscenely' Scary - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Granted A Make-A-Wish To A Canadian Teen & Said It Was A 'Perfect Day' (PHOTO) - Narcity ›
- Blake Lively Called Ryan Reynolds' Mom A Hussy & Says His DNA Is 'Distinctly Canadian' (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Shared His 12 Favourite Christmas Movies & They're Not What You'd Expect - Narcity ›
- A Fan Got Ryan Reynolds' Face Tattooed On Them & Blake Lively Had The Best Response (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Taylor Swift Gave A Shout-Out To Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively's Kids & It's So Sweet (VIDEO) - Narcity ›