The movie release is in March!
A new Disney and Pixar movie that is set in Toronto is coming exclusively to Disney Plus on March 11, 2022. Turning Red is about a quirky 13-year-old who receives her family's ancestral trait of turning into a giant red panda whenever she feels strong emotions.
Air Canada is celebrating the highly anticipated Toronto-based cartoon with a themed airplane along with some other surprises.
Air Canada: Celebrating Disney and Pixar’s new film, Turning Redwww.youtube.com
The airline has decorated an A220 aircraft with images of the Turning Red film. This month they are also showing passengers a special video, inspired by the movie trailer. In March, the movie will be featured in their enRoute magazine.
They have also launched a special contest offering five prize packages that each include a trip for four to Toronto to see the Canadian film premiere on March 8. It runs until February 20 for Canadian residents.
The director of the film, Domee Shi, is a Canadian Academy-Award winner and made Turning Red as a sort of love letter to the city of Toronto. The collaboration with Air Canada is sure to share the love for Canada and display great Canadian talent.
Why You Need To Watch It: You can celebrate the city of Toronto and express your love of Canada with a fun cartoon coming in March. The celebrations continue with the Air Canada collaboration and the chance to win a flight to the premiere viewing.
- Air Canada Is Hiring In Toronto RN & Some Of The Benefits Are ... ›
- Pixar's 'Turning Red' Dropped A New Trailer & It's Full Of Iconic ... ›
- Turning Red Is Set In Canada & The Trailer Has Tons Of Easter ... ›
- 8 Moments In Pixar's 'Turning Red' Movie That Only Canadians Will Truly Understand - Narcity ›
- 7 Toronto Landmarks You Probably Didn't Expect To See In Pixar's 'Turning Red' (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›