This llama had a wild night.
The llama with an obvious spirit for adventure was rescued by police near King Road on Highway 400 southbound.
Happy to report the lost Llama has been reunited with it's family.🦙🦙🦙 pic.twitter.com/LuMJZ44hEw
— OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) June 17, 2021
The OPP posted a tweet around 9 p.m. in an attempt to find the furry creature's owner. "Are you missing your Lama? Please come get him/her and bring your trailer," read the tweet.
Around two hours later, police reported that the brave adventurer was reunited with its family.
The OPP posted a video of the happy reunion on Twitter.
- You Can Chill With Alpacas & Piggies At This Cute Farm Near Toronto ›
- You Can Walk Alpacas At These Adorable Ontario Farms - Narcity ›
- Crash On Highway 400 Leaves One Person Dead & Several Injured - Narcity ›
- A Random Horse Was Wandering Highway 7 Today & Police Caught It With The Skinniest Rope - Narcity ›
- Highway 400 In Ontario Just Got New HOV Lanes & Here Are The Rules (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- A Car Was Shredded To Pieces On Highway 400 But The Driver Only Received Minor Injuries - Narcity ›
- Ontario Driver Heard 'Popping Sounds' On Highway 400 & Found Bullet Holes In Their Car - Narcity ›
- A Couple Of Horses Were Running Around The 401 This Morning & OPP Had To Escort Them Off - Narcity ›