It's almost time to grab your shovels.
According to the latest outlook, those in the 6ix can expect some snowfall by the end of the month.
Currently, the city is expected to get hit with some white stuff by the week of October 24 to 31, where "rain and snow showers" are expected.
By the first week of November, more accumulation is expected and will continue until the end of the month, with the last week of November calling for "snow, then flurries."
On top of that, the forecast is calling for "very cold" temperatures, with October being around 3 C below average, and November being around 4 C below average.
The Weather Network is predicting that Ontario could see some of the worst winter weather in 25 years.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Toronto's Winter Waterfront Photos Show How Magical The City Is ... ›
- Ontario Winter Forecast Will Bring Lots Of Snow Early - Narcity ›
- Toronto’s November Weather Forecast Is Set To Be Full Of Snow & You’ll Want To Bundle Up - Narcity ›
- Toronto Is Going To Be Warmer Than Los Angeles This Week & December's Forecast Is A Mess - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Weather Forecast Calls For A Snowy, Rainy Mess This Christmas So Be Prepared - Narcity ›