5 Cabins In BC That Couldn't Look Any More Canadian If They Tried
Worth a look around, eh?
The owners of these Airbnbs in B.C. were clearly keeping their Canadian roots in mind when they designed the properties.
B.C. is home to some of the most stunning views in Canada, and these Airbnbs allow you to experience all your surroundings while enjoying the comfort of a quintessential Canadian cabin.
Many of them are also outside of B.C.'s most populated areas, which means that if you get your timing right, you could be in luck and see the Northern Lights.
Here are five cabins in B.C. that just scream Canada.
Cozy Log Glamping Cabin
Location: Revelstoke, B.C.
Why You Need To Go: The cute wooden cabin in the forest is a Canadian picture postcard. The interior continues the cozy wooden feel with robes, a plush leather couch and a king-size bed.
Location: Squamish Valley, B.C.
Why You Need To Go: A log fire, a tree trunk for a kitchen table and branches at the top of the stairs — if this isn't the Canadian wilderness in a room, I don't know what is!
Location: Sorrento, B.C.
Why You Need To Go: Not only does this cabin in the middle of the woods have an outdoor hot tub and fire pit, it also has snowshoes strapped to one of the interior walls!
The Tofino Beach House
Location: Tofino, B.C.
Why You Need To Go: This has everything you'd want from a relaxing Vancouver Island property — stunning views, the beach for the summer and a cozy fire for the winter months. The interior is cleanly presented with modern features.
Location: Hedley, B.C.
Why You Need To Go: Situated at Apex Mountain, this is a quintessential Canadian winter cabin. It has huge windows to take in the snowy views as well as decorative snowshoes, a stuffed deer head, skis and ski poles all hung on the walls.
These prices and terms of occupancy are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time. Taxes and fees may not be included.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Victoria Is Ranked Canada's Best Winter Workcation Spot & Here ... ›
- BC Tiny Homes On Airbnb Under $150 A Night That Are Perfect For ... ›
- 7 Cabins In BC Where You Can See The Northern Lights Put On A ... ›
- 9 Hot Springs In BC That You Can Road Trip To This Winter To Get Extra Toasty - Narcity ›
- You Can Skate Around A 30-km Trail On This Lake Surrounded By Huge Mountains In BC - Narcity ›
- 9 Hot Springs In BC That Are Even Better Than A Trip To Iceland's Blue Lagoon - Narcity ›
- How They Get Ice Off The SkyTrain Doors In Vancouver Is The Most Canadian Solution Ever - Narcity ›
- The World's Longest Skating Trail Is In Canada & It's Surrounded By Huge Mountains - Narcity ›
- This Sugar Shack In BC Sells Maple Syrup On A Stick & You'll Feel Like A True Canadian - Narcity ›