People in Vancouver witnessed a stunning double rainbow over the city on Thursday, November 4.
Following the miserable rainfall the region has been experiencing recently, the sun finally came out to help create the majestic natural event.
Those in the city were quick to get their cameras out to take a picture of the moment.
Some even got artsy with their pictures, adding in some of the city's architecture and statues in the foreground.
The double rainbow created some awesome views over downtown.
Even Narcity's Vancouver Editor Morgan Leet got a picture near her neighbourhood.
Hope you found that pot of gold at the bottom of the rainbow!
- 9 Things That Suprised Me When I Moved From The East Coast of ... ›
- BC's November Weather Forecast Is Calling For An 'Abundance' Of ... ›
- BC's Winter Weather Forecast Looks Brutal As La Nina & Another ... ›
- A 'Weather Bomb' Is Hitting BC & 25,000 Homes Are Without Power - Narcity ›
- A Rare Lunar Eclipse Is Happening Soon & These Airbnbs In BC Are In A Prime Spot To See It - Narcity ›