Are we really suprised? 🌧️
The rainiest cities in Canada were just rated, and of course so many on the list are in B.C., including Prince Rupert, which took first place.
The coastal town is as scenic as it is rainy though.
A study found that residents in the city experience an average of 166 rainy days per year.
There's no escaping the rain in B.C., even if you go outside of Port Rupert.
On the top 10 rainiest cities in Canada, all are in B.C. — Old Village, Kitsumkalum, Terrace, Kitselas, Port McNeill, Alert Bay, Tlell, Port Hardy and Kisgegas.
- Vancouver's Winter Weather Forecast Shows A Horrifying Amount Of ... ›
- BC Will Get Drenched This Weekend & Some Areas Will See More ... ›
- BC Rain And Snow Warnings Call For Intense Weather In Nearly ... ›
- An 'Atmospheric River' In BC's 2 Most-Populated Regions Could Cause Flash Floods - Narcity ›
- BC's November Weather Forecast Is Calling For An 'Abundance' Of Snow For These Areas - Narcity ›
- These Cities In BC Get The Most Rats & They're Trying To Get Inside Your Home - Narcity ›
- People Are Debating What The Worst Town In BC Is & It Just Got Super Heated - Narcity ›
- 3 Storms Will Dump Even More Rain On BC's Flood-Hit Areas Over The Next 4 Days - Narcity ›
- People Were Debating What The Worst Town In BC Is & It Got Super Heated - Narcity ›