Not one, but two, storms are coming for B.C. 🌬️
Almost all of coastal B.C. is under a weather warning as the region prepares for two powerful storms.
The first storm is predicted to turn "rapidly into what forecasters call a 'weather bomb,'" according to the report.
This storm will cause strong winds and rain through Thursday and Friday, and then just as we are hopeful it might be over, the second storm is expected to come in strong.
The report said that on Sunday, a second storm will push in, with more rain and strong winds expected to impact coastal areas of west Vancouver Island. In all, as much as 200 millimetres of rain could fall over the hardest-hit areas through next week.
"The heaviest precipitation is expected Sunday evening for west Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland, with rain continuing into Monday, followed by another front Tuesday and Wednesday," TWN adds.
Low #2 will be stronger, belongs in the Bering Sea, but instead, it'll be southwest of Vancouver Island Sunday PM.… https://t.co/DxYCwGBwys— Tyler Hamilton (@Tyler Hamilton) 1634824655.0
You might be lucky to get brief relief on Saturday evening before the second storm comes through.
The report said that "we'll see no let-up from the stormy conditions for the next several days."
- This BC City Was Rated The Soggiest In Canada & It's Not The Only ... ›
- BC's Winter Weather Forecast Looks Brutal As La Nina & Another ... ›
- An 'Unprecedented' Storm Will Hit BC This Weekend & It's Going To Be Intense - Narcity ›
- A 'Historic' Storm Is Hitting BC & This Hour-By-Hour Forecast Shows When It'll Get Wild - Narcity ›
- The BC Storm Is Causing Wild Waves & Some People Are Getting Far Too Close - Narcity ›