Tinseltown Is Coming To Vancouver & It's Like Stepping Into Santa's Actual Workshop
Feeling the holiday cheer yet?
Tinseltown is coming to Vancouver and it takes festive to a whole new level.
Starting November 19, you can expect "Christmas drinks and more tinsel than you can shake a cracker at."
They even have Santa and his elves coming, and the entire place is fully decked out in holiday cheer.
Getting boozy while surrounded by all of these trees, lights, and ornaments sounds like just the thing we need this holiday season.
Organizers say a $17 ticket allows you entry for 90 minutes and includes a festive drink on arrival.
Price: $17 per person
Address: 904 Granville St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Should Go: There is literally nothing more festive than this place, and you can drink there.
- BC Small Town Winter Escape Will Have You Feeling Like You're In ... ›
- This Christmas Drive-Thru In BC Has 1 Million Twinkling Lights & It's Super Magical - Narcity ›
- 'Western Canada’s Largest Christmas Store' Is Open & It's A Holiday Lover's Dream Come True - Narcity ›
- Canyon Lights Is Back & It Has Magically Transformed A Huge Suspension Bridge In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- I Visited Vancouver's Christmas Market & There Are 7 Things You Don't Want To Miss - Narcity ›
- Grouse Mountain Is Going To Be Transformed Into A Christmas Village For The Holidays - Narcity ›
- 6 Festive Cocktails In Vancouver That Will Make Sure You Have A Very Merry Christmas - Narcity ›
- 13 Places To Spend Your Christmas Break In BC If You're Broke AF - Narcity ›