Grouse Mountain Is Going To Be Transformed Into A Christmas Village For The Holidays
Bring on the cheer🎄
Christmas is coming to the mountains, and we are here for it. Grouse Mountain is starting The Peak of Christmas on November 25, which will turn the top of the mountain into an enchanting village.
With all the rainy and stormy weather, the thought of the holidays coming is bringing some well-deserved excitement to Vancouver.
With snow-covered peaks, Grouse Mountain creates a magical experience, featuring twinkling lights, a skating pond, light installations, and even real-life reindeer.
Plus, you can meet Santa himself.
Skating on top of a mountain while overlooking the city and ocean sounds pretty incredible.
At night, the lights are stunning and will make you feel like you're in a Hallmark movie.
The event runs until January 3, so you can enjoy it all throughout the holiday season.
The best part is that you can take the gondola up, so no need to hike.
The Peak of Christmas
Price: Varies depending on the date
When: November 25, 2021, to January 3, 2022
Why You Need To Go: You can meet reindeer and feel like you're stepping into a Christmas present.
- 'Western Canada's Largest Christmas Store' Is Open & It's A Holiday ... ›
- Canyon Lights Is Back & It Has Magically Transformed A Huge ... ›
- Tinseltown Is Coming To Vancouver & It's Like Stepping Into Santa's ... ›
- This Rooftop Bar In Vancouver Is Serving Festive Cocktails That Taste Like Christmas In A Cup - Narcity ›
- 6 Festive Cocktails In Vancouver That Will Make Sure You Have A Very Merry Christmas - Narcity ›
- This Is The Ultimate List Of Holiday Spots To Visit In Vancouver To Make Up For Last Year - Narcity ›
- This Is The Ultimate List Of Holiday Spots To Visit In Vancouver To Make Up For Last Year ›
- 11 Things To Do At Whistler & Vancouver’s Ski Resorts That Doesn't Involve Skiing - Narcity ›