Want to travel the world and get paid? ✈️
WestJet is looking to hire flight attendants based out of Calgary and Vancouver, and now's your chance to apply.
The airline is hiring people who are able to give customers a "remarkable guest experience" while also maintaining high safety standards. After all, flight attendants are representing the brand.
WestJet is looking for keen travellers who are happy to be away from home for up to six nights at a time.
If that sounds like you, there are a few more technical parts you need to know. Applicants must be 19 years of age or older and must be able to reach to a height of 204 centimetres without shoes and lift up to 22 pounds over their head.
All applicants must also be able to travel internationally without restrictions, and they should hold a valid Canadian passport or permanent resident card.
As you'd be talking to customers from all over the world, a second language is definitely an asset.
The job posting says that WestJet flies to over 100 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe.
WestJet employees also receive travel privileges for themselves and their families effective from their start date, so the world really would be your oyster.
The posting closes on March 4 — good luck!
WestJet Cabin Crew Member
Who Should Apply: Anyone who loves to travel and is willing to work any hour of the day and be away from home for extended periods of time. Good customer service skills are also a must!
- 7 Government Of Canada Jobs Available Right Now That Pay More ... ›
- WestJet's Lounge In Calgary Is So Fancy & Anyone Can Buy Their ... ›
- The City of Calgary Is Hiring & So Many Jobs Will Pay You Over ... ›
- WestJet Is Buying Sunwing & It Means 'More Affordable Fares' For Canadians - Narcity ›
- The City Of Calgary Is Hiring & So Many Jobs Don't Even Require A Degree - Narcity ›
- Air Canada Jobs For Flight Attendants Are Available & The Pay Is Almost $30 An Hour - Narcity ›
- WestJet Reveals Its Flights From Calgary This Summer & You Can Fly To More European Cities - Narcity ›
- A Canadian Took WestJet To Court After Her Flight Credits Expired & Here's What Happened - Narcity ›
- WestJet Finally Launched Direct Flights From Calgary To Rome, So Grab Your Passport - Narcity ›