Michael Bublé's Kid Had The Most Hilarious Reaction To Their Pregnancy Announcement (VIDEO)
Apparently five-year-olds don't understand how baby making works. 😂
Michael Bublé and Luisana Lopilato recently announced that they're expecting baby number four, but not everyone is happy about it.
The Canadian singer sat down with the hosts of The View, where he chatted about his family, his career and how he balances it all.
When asked about how the news that the family will soon be welcoming their sixth member went down, Bublé shared a funny story about one of his kids.
"We told the kids on Christmas Eve," he said, sharing that his three kids with his wife Lopilato are ages 8, 5, and 3.
"We told them, you know, 'Mommy has a baby in her tummy, and you're going to have a little brother or sister.'"
While this seems like it would be good news to most, one of his little ones wasn't having it.
"My five-year-old, Eli, was just distraught," Bublé shared. "And we said, 'What's wrong?'"
"And he said, 'Why didn't you invite us to watch when you fell in love and made the baby?'"
The camera then cut back to the hosts wearing what looked like shocked expressions.
"And I still don't know how to answer the question," he said with a laugh while explaining that his son doesn't really understand the process of conception.
"It's really cute, it's just so sweet," he shared about the adorable question. "They just know that mummies and daddies fall in love and they have the baby. So he just wants to know why he wasn't invited."
Sounds like the sex talk might be coming up sooner rather than later in the Bublé and Lopilato household!
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Michael Buble Opened Up About His Son's Health & Got Choked Up ... ›
- Michael Bublé Serenaded His Daughter For International Women's ... ›
- Michael Bublé Used His New Music Video To Drop Some Big News ... ›
- Michael Bublé Says His Relationship With Maple Syrup Is 'Private' & Has Advice For Americans - Narcity ›
- Michael Bublé Took His Kids To A Vancouver Baseball Game & Ate A 3-Foot Long Hot Dog (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Four Friends Played 'Pregnancy Roulette' On TikTok & The Reveal Isn't Even The Best Part - Narcity ›
- Michael Bublé Shaded Another Celeb For A Salty Interview & He's Getting All The Love (VIDEO) - Narcity ›