Nick Cannon Says More Babies 'Are On The Way' & The Internet Thinks He Has A Problem
"If you thought it was a lot of kids last year..."
Nick Cannon is enthusiastic about welcoming more babies into his already large family in 2022.
Cannon appeared on Angela Yee's podcast called "Lip Service," in which he touched on a rumor that he has three more babies on the way -- and he didn't exactly deny it.
"If you thought it was a lot of kids last year..." Cannon said to the hosts. "Let's just put it this way... the stork is on the way."
Cannon has fathered seven children with five women: two with Mariah Carey, two with model Brittany Bell and twin boys with Abby De La Rosa. Alyssa Scott gave birth to their son Zen in the same month as De La Rosa did, but their son passed away five months later from brain cancer.
"I got depressed with the loss of my son. So in December... the thing is everybody saw I was so down. So everybody was like, 'Let's just give him a little vagina, and that's gonna cure it all,'" said Cannon.
Cannon recently announced that he and Bre Tiesi are expecting a baby, and De La Rosa is pregnant again, but it is still unknown if Cannon is the father.
Once the interview came out, people spoke out online, and some think his behavior is problematic.
"Nick Cannon needa (sic) be negotiating our oil prices, bc (sic) anybody that can convince a woman to be the 17th babymama got a powerful mouthpiece," said @pray2mecca.
\u201cNick Cannon needa be negotiating our oil prices, bc anybody that can convince a woman to be the 17th babymama got a powerful mouthpiece.\u201d— Meccavellii (@Meccavellii) 1654293538
"I bet Nick Cannon’s family tired of going to Baby showers," commented @steroy80.
\u201cI bet Nick Cannon\u2019s family tired of going to Baby showers. \ud83d\ude02\ud83d\ude02\ud83e\udd23\ud83e\udd74\u201d— Stephen Royster (@Stephen Royster) 1654301558
"Nick cannon (sic) creating multiple broken homes is weird idc what nobody has to say," tweeted @ashbthedon.
\u201cnick cannon creating multiple broken homes is weird idc what nobody has to say.\u201d— A S H B \ud83e\udef6\ud83c\udffd (@A S H B \ud83e\udef6\ud83c\udffd) 1654632031
"In 100 years, people on this earth will have Nick Cannon as a common ancestor," said @erika_kay10.
\u201cIn 100 years, people on this earth will have Nick Cannon as a common ancestor.\u201d— erika (@erika) 1654293289
In another recent interview with Men's Health, Cannon leaned into fatherhood and spoke about why he likes adding to his roster of kids.
"I love my children. I love the people that I’m involved with," he said.
He also shared how he feels when he's asked if he wants more children.
"I’m like, those are questions that I don’t, I don’t really even sit around and think about. I’m just walking in my purpose and trying to be the best father and best provider I could possibly be."
Cannon has been open about his non-monogamous relationship style for many years now. In a 2019 NYPost article, he explained his rejection of ownership in his romantic relationships, which he calls a "European concept."
- Drake's Dad Denies Rumours That He Was An “Absent Father” But ... ›
- Kanye West Confronts Drake About His Viral 'In My Feelings' Song ... ›
- You Can Attend Nick Cannon's Wild 'n Out Filming In Atlanta For ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Serves Nick Cannon A 'Vasectomy' Cocktail In A New Ad & It's Hilarious - Narcity ›
- Fisher-Price Warns That Its Baby Rocker Isn't Safe For Sleeping & 'At Least' 13 Have Died - Narcity ›
- Nick Cannon Just Welcomed Baby No. 8 & He Still Hasn't Caught Up To Elon Musk - Narcity ›
- Nick Cannon Is Expecting Yet Another Baby & One Of The Moms Says He's Fathering 'Gen C' - Narcity ›
- Nick Cannon Has So Many Children With Different Moms & Here's What We Know About Each Kid - Narcity ›
- Nick Cannon All But Confirmed Another Baby With A 'Babymoon' For Abby De La Rosa - Narcity ›
- Nick Cannon's Ex Alyssa Scott Is Pregnant & This Might Be His 12th Baby - Narcity ›
- The World's Population Is Set To Pass 8 Billion & People Are Begging Nick Cannon To 'Stop' - Narcity ›
- Nick Cannon Hinted At How Much He Pays In Child Support & It's Not Cheaper By The Dozen - Narcity ›
- Nick Cannon Announced A 'Who's Having My Baby' Game Show & Seriously WTF - Narcity ›