So damn cute. 🥺
It's pretty clear that Ryan Reynolds loves being a parent and he recently gushed about just how much he loves being a dad of girls.
"Oh my god, I would not have it any other way," he said, about having three daughters. "When we had our youngest I was quietly terrified it was going to be a boy."
He added that he didn't know anything but girls in terms of parenting, which is different from his own childhood.
"I grew up with boys, and it was like, you know, I was constantly being thrown through walls when there was a perfectly good door five feet away," he joked.
His co-stars Johnson and Gadot also both have three girls, which is something he says the three of them were able to bond over.
"Dwayne and Gal, we talk a lot about that and there is sort of a shared experience there that I think is pretty worth noting," Reynolds explained. "We love, love having our girls."
- Ryan Reynolds Posted A Pic Of Him As A Kid & He's Hardly ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Said 'We're All F*cked' At A Press Conference & Had ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Said The Back Of Dwayne Johnson's Head Looks ... ›
- Will Ferrell Pretended To Be Ryan Reynolds On 'Jimmy Kimmel' & Trolled Canada’s 2021 Election - Narcity ›
- Blake Lively & Is Pregnant Again & It'll Be Baby Number Four For Her & Ryan Reynolds - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Says He'd 'Duct Tape An iPad' To His Kids' Faces & Joked About Them Hunting Him - Narcity ›