He's not wrong ... 🤣
Speaking to the show's host on November 10 — after switching places with Ryan Reynolds at the last minute — Ferrell attempted to speak about the Canadian's latest movie Red Notice, as well as a few other things.
"I think it's gonna be good. I mean, we hope, right?" he joked, before getting the plot of the movie totally, totally wrong.
A little later, he spoke about Reynolds' wife Blake Lively (she's apparently very good at cooking oatmeal) and said their three kids dressed up as "Deadpool, Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada and Deadpool" for Halloween.
When asked if he (pretending to be Reynolds) voted in Canada's snap election earlier this year, Ferrell responded, "I did."
Explaining what a snap election is, he added, "It's a term that means get it over super quick because we couldn't give a sh*t."
A little later, the American star roasted Canada just a tiny bit more by performing a so-called "French" rap that he'd written — which was actually worse than Justin Bieber's attempt at French in his new "Timbiebs" commercial. Nice try though, Will!
- Ryan Reynolds Crashed 'The Tonight Show' & What Happened Next ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds' "Saturday Night Live" Appearance Took The ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Told Americans They Can't Move To Canada When They're Mad At The US - Narcity ›
- Dwayne Johnson Hired A Billboard To Embarrass Ryan Reynolds & He Had The Best Response - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Said He’s Taking A ‘Sabbatical’ From Movies & Blake Trolled Him Instantly - Narcity ›
- Jimmy Kimmel Shared His Views On BC Decriminalizing Some Drugs & Compared It To Florida - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Celebrated Will Ferrell's Birthday By Recreating A Scene From 'Step Brothers' - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds' New Christmas Movie Musical Is Out Soon & He's Going To Sing In It (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Jimmy Kimmel Apologized To Canada After Trying To Get Keanu Reeves To Become A US Citizen - Narcity ›