Dwayne Johnson Hired A Billboard To Embarrass Ryan Reynolds & He Had The Best Response
Somehow OnlyFans and Ryan's mom got involved. 😂
The press tour for Netflix's Red Notice has truly been the stuff of pure comedy gold, and the last of the hijinks between Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds is proof.
On Friday, November 10, Johnson hired a billboard to embarrass the Vancouver-born celeb as "one last heist for the road."
One last heist for the road \nBeat that, @vancityreynolds.\nFor the record, Ryan\u2019s mama is an AMAZING WOMAN. Not sure why Ryan turned out the way he did. \n#RedNotice hits @Netflix worldwide THIS FRIDAY! \nEnjoy our film pic.twitter.com/oYQZWtB3KS— Dwayne Johnson (@Dwayne Johnson) 1636572001
"Ryan Reynolds uses his mom's Netflix account," reads the billboard in question, which Johnson posted on his Twitter.
"For the record, Ryan's mama is an AMAZING WOMAN," he captioned the tweet. "Not sure why Ryan turned out the way he did."
Always quick with a comeback, Reynolds shared this TMI tidbit.
In fairness, my mom uses my OnlyFans account.https://twitter.com/therock/status/1458514801458515969\u00a0\u2026— Ryan Reynolds (@Ryan Reynolds) 1636573590
"In fairness, my mom uses my OnlyFans account," Reynolds cheekily responded, proving he's not at all embarrassed by Johnson's prank.
In the past few weeks of filming promos for their movie, the Canadian has told the world that the back of Johnson's head looks like a penis and shared that the two of them and costar Gal Gadot bonded over the fact that they're all parents to three girls.
This might be the last we see of Reynolds for a while since he recently announced he would be taking a sabbatical from movie-making to focus on being a dad.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Ryan Reynolds Said The Back Of Dwayne Johnson's Head Looks ... ›
- Will Ferrell Pretended To Be Ryan Reynolds On 'Jimmy Kimmel ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Told Americans They Can't Move To Canada When ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Just Revealed 'The Trick' To Punching Dwayne Johnson & Getting Away With It - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Says He Has 'A Ton In Common' With Dwayne Johnson & The Bromance Is Real - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Said He 'Can't Stand' This Type Of Celeb & Then Instantly Acted Like One - Narcity ›
- Dwayne Johnson Says He & Ryan Reynolds Are Like An 'Old Couple Who Bicker' - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Constantly Made Dwayne Johnson Crack Up In 'Red Notice' & The Bloopers Prove It - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Talked About Fellow Canadian Ryan Gosling & Got Real About 'The Notebook' - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Is Wishing Everyone A 'Mariah Carey' & A Happy New Year ›
- Ryan Reynolds Revealed A 'First Look' At His New Movie & Apparently Will Ferrell Is His Hero ›
- Dwayne Johnson Surprised His Mom With A Car For Christmas & She 'Ugly Cried' With Joy - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Shared A Meme About The Last Two Years & It Of Course Featured A Car Crash ›
- Gal Gadot Just Admitted Her 'Imagine' Video Was In 'Poor Taste' & Not The 'Right Thing' - Narcity ›
- Elmo Versus A Pet Rock Is The First Big Feud Of 2022 & Even Dwayne Johnson Is Taking A Side - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Is Set To Star In John Krasinski’s Newest Flick & The Details Are All Hush-Hush ›
- Canada Plans To Name A Street After Ryan Reynolds & Of Course He Had A Joke About It - Narcity ›
- Netflix Hired A Billboard To Embarrass Ryan Reynolds & It Involves The Word 'Daddy' (PHOTO) - Narcity ›
- From Marvel To 'Black Adam,' Here Are The Big Comic Con Trailers You Missed At San Diego - Narcity ›