8 Magical Christmas Villages In Ontario You Need To Visit This Holiday Season
The most magical time of the year is just around the corner.
If you consider yourself even slightly obsessed with the holidays, you're going to want to take a trip to these Ontario Christmas towns.
These charming villages transform into postcard-worthy wonderlands each holiday season.
With glistening ice rinks, twinkling lights, and cozy hot chocolate, you'll feel as though you're in the North Pole.
It's time to make a list of Christmas road trips, check it twice, and head off to these magical spots.
Editor's Choice: This Breathtaking Holiday Light Festival Will Illuminate Halifax Next Month
Address: Kingston, ON
Why You Need To Go: The historic downtown looks extra magical during this time of year, and you can skate in the square and enjoy a hot chocolate from one of the quaint shops.
When: November 12, - December 24, 2020
Address: St. Jacobs, ON
Why You Need To Go: This town is charming year-round, but the St. Jacobs Sparkles event transforms it into a Christmas wonderland. Enjoy the decorations and do some holiday shopping at this twinkling spot.
Blue Mountain Village
Address: 156 Jozo Weider Blvd., The Blue Mountains, ON
Why You Need To Go: Blue Mountain Village is a paradise for anyone who loves winter. Explore an illuminated trail, sip gourmet hot chocolate, ride a mountain coaster through the snow, and more.
Address: Almonte, ON
Why You Need To Go: You'll be transported to a place worthy of Elsa and Anna in this enchanting town. The small village has an old-time Christmas vibe that will warm your heart.
Address: Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Why You Need To Go: The charming street looks like it's straight out of a Hallmark movie during the holiday season, and you can do lots of Christmas shopping and see magical light displays.
Address: Perth, ON
Why You Need To Go: This town is gorgeous at any time of the year, but especially during Christmas. Enjoy the local shops and cozy vibes of this place.
Address: 13740 County Rd. 2, Morrisburg, ON
Why You Need To Go: This heritage village transforms into Ontario's biggest lights festival each year during Alight At Night. If you love Christmas, this is not to be missed.
Address: 50 Bonnie Dr., Simcoe, ON
Why You Need To Go: This small town transforms into a twinkling paradise during the Simcoe Christmas Panorama, and you can explore tons of illuminated displays and more.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your trip.
- Ontario's Christmas Forecast Is Going To Be 'Brutally Cold' - Narcity ›
- 11 Extremely Christmassy Places In Canada That Have The Most Festive Names Ever - Narcity ›
- This Christmas Town Near Toronto Has Garland-Filled Streets & A Dazzling Trail Of Lights - Narcity ›
- This Light Trail Near Toronto Takes You Through A Glowing Winter Forest Beneath The Stars - Narcity ›
- Niagara's Christmas Garden Is Full Of Twinkling Poinsettias & It's Like A Trip To Whoville - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Christmas Market Is Transforming An Old Cereal Factory Into A 'Twinkle Town' - Narcity ›
- Kettlemans Bagel In Ontario Has A New Peppermint Bagel & It Tastes Like Christmas Morning - Narcity ›
- This Twinkling Ontario Christmas Market Has Tasty Churros & You Can Sip Naughty Drinks - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Farm Takes You To A Christmas Village & You Can Hang Out With Festive Alpacas - Narcity ›