Ontario's Fall Forecast Just Dropped & It's Going To Get Extremely Snowy & Cold
We could get more winter weather than we've seen in 20 years.
Ontario's fall forecast has just been released and it's predicting a total mixed bag of weather this year with a chance of early snow.
According to The Weather Network, the province will enjoy warmer-than-normal temperatures at the start of the season, with the end of September and October creating the perfect condition to get out and enjoy the colourful foliage.
However, the extension of summer-like weather won't last, with a pattern change expected to bring about an early arrival of winter weather come late fall.
In fact, things will be so wintry leading up to the holidays that it could bring more snow and cold than we've seen in the past 20 years.
"This period of colder weather should also bring an abundance of lake effect snow to the traditional snowbelts east and southeast of the Great Lakes," an excerpt from TWN reads.
- Fall Forecast For 2021 In Canada Is All Over The Place - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Is About To Get Brutal With Severe ... ›
- Canada’s Fall Forecast Predicts An Early Freeze & Excessive Rain In Some Western Provinces ›
- Ontario Storms Left Regions Underwater Last Night & More Rainfall Is On The Way (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Ontario Weather Forecast Is Predicting Possible Tornadoes Today - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Forecast Predicts The 'Sunset Of The Year' Today & It'll Be Insta-Worthy - Narcity ›