You can enjoy eggnog tea and Christmas tree shortbread.
Sip, sip, hooray! The Fairmont Royal York is bringing back its Festive Afternoon Tea, and this year, it's being served in the swanky lobby bar, CLOCKWORK Champagne & Cocktails.
Starting November 20, you can enjoy holiday-themed food and drinks while surrounded by glittering gold Christmas trees.
The menu consists of warm scones, pumpkin bread with cranberry spread, Christmas tree shortbread, candy cane wafer, and more.
There are also a variety of festive teas like Santa's Milk & Cookies and Vienna Eggnog.
Reservations can be made online, so if you're feeling fancy this holiday season, treat yourself to an experience fit for royalty.
Festive Afternoon Tea
Price: $79 per person
When: Weekends, November 20 to December 19, 2021
Address: 100 Front St. W., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Sip holiday-themed teas and indulge in treats while surrounded by twinkling trees.
In Ontario, a vaccine passport is required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants and bars.
- 7 Christmas Towns Near Toronto That Will Make You Feel Like The ... ›
- This Christmas Train Near Toronto Takes You On A Twinkling Ride ... ›
- 12 New Christmas Events Around Toronto You Can Experience For ... ›
- The Distillery's Magical Winter Village Is Now Open & Here's A Peak At All The Festivities - Narcity ›
- 7 Free Christmas Events In Toronto Where You Can Be Merry Without Being Broke - Narcity ›
- Toronto's New Christmas Bar Has Gift-Wrapped Tables & You Can Sip Naughty Or Nice Drinks - Narcity ›
- This Farm Near Toronto Has A Twinkly Village With Mulled Wine & Gingerbread Donuts - Narcity ›