You'll feel like you're on the Polar Express. ❄️
You'll feel like you're on the Polar Express with this new train experience in Uxbridge. York-Durham Heritage Railway's North Pole Light UP Express will take you through a snowy wonderland to the North Pole this season.
Starting November 26, you can board a historic train and enjoy a festive journey complete with a Christmas show.*
The entire train is decked out in lights, and you'll be served cookies and hot chocolate along the way for some extra holiday sweetness.
There will also be a tree lighting ceremony and even a visit from Santa himself.
The train ride takes about 1 hour, and tickets can be purchased online. The attraction is also offering a Santa Express ride on a decorated heritage train this season.
North Pole Light UP Express
Price: $47.99 per adult
When: November 26 to December 30, 2021
Address: 19 Railway St., Uxbridge, ON
Why You Need To Go: Take a trip to the North Pole on this twinkling historic train.
In Ontario, a vaccine passport is required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants and bars.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
*This article has been updated.
- Toronto's Christmas Fair Has Life-Sized Dinos & It's Like A Holiday ... ›
- 13 Christmas Events Around Toronto You Can Already Get Excited ... ›
- The Toronto Zoo Is Getting A Sparkling Christmas Market With ... ›
- 12 New Christmas Events Around Toronto You Can Experience For The First Time This Season - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Christmas Afternoon Tea Is Surrounded By Golden Trees & It's Fit For A Queen - Narcity ›