It's officially returning and tickets are already on sale! ❄️
It's the most wonderful news of the year! WinterFest is officially returning to Canada's Wonderland, and it's bringing so much holiday magic with it.
The dazzling event is taking place from November 13 to December 31. This will be the second time WinterFest has run since opening in 2019 as it was cancelled last year.
Canada's Wonderland will be transformed with millions of twinkling lights, hundreds of Christmas trees, and themed areas.
There will be tons of wintry activities to enjoy, including skating on Snow Flake Lake, a Christmas tree maze, carolers, a tree lighting ceremony, rides, and more. Shop for goodies at the Christmas Market and indulge in festive treats like gourmet hot chocolate.
Tickets are required in advance and are already available online. Unpack your favourite mittens and get ready to step into a sparkling winter wonderland at this magical event.
Price: $29.99 per daily ticket
When: November 13 to December 31, 2021
Address: 1 Canada's Wonderland Dr., Vaughan, ON
Why You Need To Go: Step into a holiday paradise at Canada's Wonderland's magical WinterFest.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Canada's Wonderland Winterfest Is A Great Way To Celebrate The ... ›
- Canada's Wonderland WinterFest Is Officially Open & It's So Magical ... ›
- Canada's Wonderland Is Hiring For WinterFest Already & The Jobs Really Don't Suck - Narcity ›
- WinterFest At Canada's Wonderland Has A New Twinkling Light Tunnel & It's Freakin' Huge - Narcity ›
- WinterFest At Canada's Wonderland Starts This Weekend & Here Are 12 Magical Things To Do - Narcity ›
- WinterFest Has Returned To Canada's Wonderland & Here's A Look At All The Magic (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Canada's Wonderland Just Dropped Its WinterFest Menu & You Can Sip Boozy Xmas Magic - Narcity ›