They are asking for the public's help to locate them.
Family members of a missing couple from B.C. and police are becoming increasingly concerned for the couple's whereabouts.
Surrey RCMP say Matthew Sawatzky and Janaye Sawatzky (née Sears) were reported missing on October 31.
They were last seen at a residence in the 14500 block of 67A Avenue around 9:00 a.m. the same day.
Family and police have been unable to make contact with Matthew or Janaye and are "very concerned for their wellbeing as this is out of character."
Matthew, 23, is white, 5 feet, 10 inches and 170 pounds with brown hair, hazel eyes and a beard. Janaye, 22, is described as white, 5 feet, 4 inches and 120 pounds with blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Janaye has multiple tattoos, the most visible being mountains on the inside of her left wrist. The couple is believed to be traveling in a 2021 black Dodge Ram with the B.C. license plate RS0114.
Anyone with information that could assist with locating Matthew and Janaye is asked to contact the Surrey RCMP at 604-599-0502.
UPDATE: On November 4, police said in a statement to Global News that the couple was found alive and well.
- Vancouver Police Seized 174 Guns From A Senior's Home During A ... ›
- Police Are Investigating After Someone In BC Hung A Confederate ... ›
- New Details Emerge In The Search For A Missing Couple From BC Last Seen On Halloween - Narcity ›
- A Teen Used This Secret TikTok Sign To Call For Help & Police Saved Her From A Kidnapping - Narcity ›
- A 'Dangerous' Woman Is Wanted By Police In BC & You Should Not Approach Her - Narcity ›
- The Body Of A Woman In BC Who Went Missing 5 Years Ago Has Just Been Found - Narcity ›