This Hidden Camping Spot In Tofino Is Nestled In The Trees & Just Steps From The Beach
Wake up to the sound of waves!
Tofino, B.C. is a camping hot spot for a good reason — it is absolutely breathtaking.
You can even set up camp right beside sandy beaches, so you can wake up to the ocean air.
There is one camping spot in the little surfing town that's hidden within the trees and makes for a stunning weekend away.
Bella Pacifica Campground in Tofino has oceanside and beachside camping sites, and they are just steps away from the water.
If you can snag one of the sites, it's well worth the five-hour drive from Vancouver to get there.
Some of their sites are nestled in the trees to allow for maximum privacy but have a little path leading down to the beach.
The campground also has washrooms and showers, so you're basically glamping when staying there.
If you really want to get fancy, you can bring a trailer or an RV to the campground — and camp in style.
The beach has incredible sunsets that you can enjoy before you cozy up next to the fire with friends. You can spend a night there under the stars, cooking up some s'mores.
Then you can wake up and have your morning coffee on the beach.
If it's nice and warm you can even go for a dip in the ocean.
The best part about camping in Tofino is that you can make a stop at Tacofino.
Why cook over the campfire when you can grab some tasty tacos and bring them back for a beach picnic?
Bella Pacifica Campground
Address: 400 MacKenzie Beach Rd, Tofino, BC
Why You Need To Go: You can step out of your tent and walk right to the beach! It's a little paradise.
- BC's Camping Sites Booking System Has Opened & It's Time To ... ›
- This Guy On TikTok Takes You On The Wildest Adventures In BC ... ›
- Tofino BC Was Named One Of The Best Small Towns In Canada & It ... ›
- I Spent A Day On This Tiny Island Near Vancouver & It's Only A 20 Minute BC Ferries Ride - Narcity ›
- 6 Things To Do In Tofino, BC If You Only Have 48 Hours & Want To Make Them Count - Narcity ›
- This Is How To Book BC Campsites & It's Time To Plan Your Summer Vacation - Narcity ›
- BC's Camping Sites Booking System Is Open & It's Time To Plan Your Summer Vacation - Narcity ›
- I Took BC Ferries To Go Camping On Vancouver Island & Woke Up To The Sound Of Waves - Narcity ›
- This Market In BC Has Goats Walking Around On The Roof & It Is So Adorable (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- This Small Town In BC Was Ranked Among The 'World's Greatest Places' & It's Breathtaking - Narcity ›
- I Camped On This Hidden Vancouver Island Beach & It's Near Tofino But Way Cheaper (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- This Magical Place In BC Was Ranked Among The 'Most Epic Camping Destinations' In Canada - Narcity ›