She even caught it on camera. 🐻
Melanie Porter was sitting on her deck in Quesnel, B.C., scrolling through TikTok when a bear approached her.
Porter stayed super still as the bear approached, and since her phone was already in her hands she decided to take a quick video.
The bear simply wandered up to her and wanted a lick.
Porter, who wasn't a huge fan of having a bear's massive teeth so close to her, pulled her arm away and waited for the bear to back away before going inside her home to safety.
Although it's kind of cute to imagine a bear giving kisses like a dog, this could've taken a terrifying turn.
- Bears Walking Into Homes Is Something To Watch Out For In BC ... ›
- This Town In The Boonies Of BC Has Some Of The Best Spots For ... ›
- A BC Woman Has Been Fined $60K For Feeding Black Bears On ... ›
- Two 'Stupid' Kids Were Spotted Riding On Top Of A Moving SkyTrain In BC - Narcity ›
- A Couple Just Gave Away Their Property For Free To Help Save Grizzly Bears In BC - Narcity ›
- A Family Dog Charged A Massive Cougar At His Home In BC & It's Wild To Watch (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- A Wild Bobcat Strolled Into Someone's Backyard In BC & The Video Is Adorable - Narcity ›