Even Ariel would dig these products!
Narcity may receive a small commission if you purchase something we recommend in this article, which was created by the Commerce team. Items are in stock and prices are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time.
No hairstyle is more synonymous with summer than beachy waves. The best part is, you don't need to take a dip in the ocean to achieve the look.
Sephora Canada has loads of amazing hair products from brands like Amika, OUAI and Briogeo that can help you grow and maintain healthy mermaid hair this summer.
Amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask
Details: Whether you have straight, fine or curly hair, this mask can improve shine, softness and elasticity. It'll hydrate your locks after one use. Think of Soulfood as a tall glass of water for your hair.
Amika High Tide Deep Wave Hair Crimper
Details: Another great product from Amika (a company based in Brooklyn, NY) is this hair crimper that can create flawless beach waves in minutes. It is expensive compared to other brands like Revlon ($37) and Mermade ($89) but lots of Sephora shoppers give the Amika tool a five-star rating.
Briogeo Scalp Revival Scrub
Details: Scalp scrubs do wonders for your hair, but you don't need to use it every time you shampoo. Liked by over 111.5k shoppers, this scrub from Briogeo, a Black-owned beauty company, detoxifies your hair while removing buildup, dirt and excess oil.
$54 On SEPHORA
Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist
Details: Want super shiny hair this summer? A few sprays of this hair mist can give your locks a high-gloss finish after styling. Not only that, it can also take care of flyaways and frizz so you're photo-ready when you're laying poolside with your friends.
Good Dye Young Poser Paste Temporary Hair Makeup
Details: Who doesn't want to rock cotton candy pink hair at least once in their life? Paramore singer Hayley Williams launched Good Dye Young so we can all try the trend without a commitment. You can get Poser Paste (a temporary dye that lasts until you wash it out) in pink, blue, purple and punk-rock red.
OUAI Wave Spray
Details: Unlike average sea salt sprays, this OUAI spray is made with rice protein so it's safe on colour-treated hair. It enhances your hair's natural texture and builds volume while giving you lots of shine. It's small enough to pack in your purse the next time you hit the beach.
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray
Details: There's no shortage of detangling sprays on Sephora but this one from Pureology is the highest rated. It does it all: primes hair for heat, detangles wet or dry hair, protects from damage and adds shine. You can also grab a detangling brush at Sephora for just twenty bucks.
- At-Home Pedicure Products For Summer That Are Affordable & Easy To Use - Narcity ›
- Sephora Canada New Arrivals You Can Buy For $30 Or Less - Narcity ›
- Sephora Canada's Four Week Back To Beauty Event Is On Now & Here's How You Can Score Free Products - Narcity ›
- The Sol de Janeiro x ANITTA Perfume Mist Is Out Now & You Can Buy It At Sephora Canada - Narcity ›
- Sephora Canada's 50% Off Beauty Sale Is On Now & Here's What You Can Buy - Narcity ›
- 11 Best-Selling Beauty Products From Sephora Canada With Over 10,000 Rave Reviews - Narcity ›
- Some Hair Products At Sephora Canada Are Up To 50% Off For 10 Days - Narcity ›
- The Best Sephora Canada Holiday Gift Sets You Can Buy At Every Price Point - Narcity ›
- I Tried This $50 Amika Hair Mask To See If It's Worth The Hefty Price Tag ›
- Sephora Canada Has A 50% Off Flash Sale Right Now That's Just Too Good To Pass Up - Narcity ›
- 12 Hair Products To Try If Your Hair Gets Dry AF During The Colder Months - Narcity ›
- Sephora Canada's Holiday Sale Event Is On Now & Here Are 7 Items You Can Add To Your Makeup Bag - Narcity ›