There are routes from six different Canadian cities! ✈️
If you've been looking for cheap flights from Canada, look no further. New Canadian airline Lynx Air calls itself an "ultra-affordable" carrier, and ticket prices start at just $39 one way.
On February 15, the company announced that its network now includes six Canadian cities: Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Kelowna and Victoria.
For example, if you want to take a trip between Vancouver and Calgary or between Kelowna and Vancouver, it will cost you less than $40.
Introductory tickets between Toronto and Calgary start at $49, while you can fly between Vancouver and Toronto for $69. Flights between Toronto and Winnipeg will set you back $69 each way, too.
Love is in the air! Our first Boeing 737-8 has arrived at YYC and we can't take our eyes off it. See you onboard soon!\n\n#FlyLynx #LynxAir #Boeingpic.twitter.com/5mBIZ03O8x— Lynx Air (@Lynx Air) 1644882743
Back in January 2022, the company confirmed that its first Canadian flights would take to the skies on April 7.
It says it has adopted an "ultra low-cost carrier model" by offering cheap tickets, flexibility and choice to Canadian travellers.
When the company launched, the CEO said the cheap fare structure is based on "simplicity, efficiency and empowering customers to pay for what they want and nothing more."
If your dream vacation spot isn't on the list yet, don't worry. The airline says it has plans to introduce even more domestic short- and long-haul flights soon, before expanding into the U.S. and eventually worldwide.
In the meantime, budget airline Swoop recently confirmed its expansion into the United States with one-way tickets to places like New York, Chicago, Nashville, San Francisco and Los Angeles starting at $99.
This article’s cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- 'Ultra-Low Fare' Airline Swoop Announced A Bunch Of New Flights ... ›
- Canada's Brand New 'Ultra-Affordable' Airline Just Announced Its ... ›
- Canada Is Getting A Brand New 'Ultra-Affordable' Airline & Here's ... ›
- Canada's New 'Ultra Affordable' Airline Is Having A Spring Sale & There's 50% Off Base Fares - Narcity ›
- Flair Airlines Is Launching New Flights From Vancouver To Alaska & They Cost $99 One-Way - Narcity ›
- Canada's New 'Ultra Low Cost' Airline Is Having A Daylight Savings Sale & Flights Are 60% Off - Narcity ›
- Canada's New 'Ultra-Affordable' Airline Is Having A Sale & Round Trip Flights Cost Under $100 - Narcity ›
- Here's The Best Time To Book A Flight This Year & When Airline Prices Are Expected To Soar - Narcity ›