This Small Charming Beach Town In Florida Is So Unlike Anywhere Else (PHOTOS)
This dreamy destination will take your breath away.
Seaside, Florida feels too charming to be real. There's no need to leave the state to encounter a whimsical place and a perfectly quaint town to relax. This small beach town will take your breath away.
This place is worth exploring during your next Florida road trip. Seaside offers a sense of connectedness with the community as well as wonderful outdoor experiences. You will find a calm and serene vibe at the white-sand beach right on the Gulf of Mexico.
Not only is Seaside one of the best beaches in Florida, it is also a hidden gem. A stroll around Central Square will give you the opportunity to explore the cutest boutiques, a charming post office, a bookstore, and one-of-a-kind restaurants.
Seaside is the perfect destination for a quick getaway to Northwest Florida. It has perfect panoramic views and picturesque backgrounds such as the Coleman Beach Pavilion. You can also walk by the pastel-colored homes with white picket fences that make a picture-perfect backdrop for your Instagram posts.
Fun fact: The Truman Show was filmed in this charming town and it was the perfect spot to make it look extra unreal.
Crystal clear coastlines offer a relaxing spot to reflect and unwind. Uncover the mysteries this charming destination has to offer.
The sunset is truly awe-inspiring.
Even their post office is cute!
Gorgeous pavilions line the coastline.
The town also offers various activities and events for locals including sandcastle lessons, surfing lessons, a unique farmer's market, and much more to explore. The village also offers gourmet food trucks on an alley full of vintage airstreams.
Seaside, Florida is located about nine hours north of Miami and two hours and 30 minutes west of Tallahassee.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
This article has been updated since it was originally published on March 26, 2019.
- These Rugged Hidden Gems Are The Best Beaches In Georgia ... ›
- 17 Abandoned Ghost Towns You Must Visit In Florida - Narcity ›
- This Charming Coastal Beach Town In Georgia Is A Secret Celebrity Retreat - Narcity ›
- Louisiana's Grand Isle Beach Is A Piece Of Southern Paradise - Narcity ›
- This Breathtaking Small Beach Town In Emerald Coast Florida Looks Like Mykonos (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- You Can 'Walk On Water' Through Abandoned Ruins In The Sparkling Florida Keys (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Swimming Hole Spots Near Orlando With Crystal Clear Waters Where You Can See The Bottom - Narcity ›
- This Tiny Island With Only 400 Elite Residents Is The South's Best Kept Secret - Narcity ›
- This Charming Beach Town In North Carolina Is A Hidden Gem & Celebrity Hot Spot (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Romantic Florida Destinations For A Spontaneous Summer Getaway - Narcity ›
- Florida's Hosting A Huge Cuban Sandwich Festival This Weekend & They’re Setting A World Record - Narcity ›
- This Charming Waterfront Town In Florida Is A Haunted Hidden Gem - Narcity ›
- This Boardwalk In Florida Leads To A Hidden Miniature Rain Forest - Narcity ›
- 5 Affordable Beach Towns In Florida That Make For The Perfect Summer Vacation - Narcity ›
- Matlacha Tiny Village Is The Perfect Cheap Summer Vacation Destination - Narcity ›
- You Can Wake Up & Cruise With Dolphins For Cheap On One Of South Carolina’s Prettiest Islands - Narcity ›
- This Charming Seaside Town In North Carolina Is A Hidden Gem & Celebrity Hot Spot (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- This Quaint Town In Louisiana Is A Perfect Summer Getaway & A Nature Lover's Paradise - Narcity ›